– is legally of age
– meets the education criteria (depending on the need for the topic for which they are certified)
– meets professional experience criteria (depending on the need for the topic for which they are certified)
– has successfully completed a training for a master trainer in the Training Center (theory, practical part and exam)
– has formally received a master trainer certificate jointly issued by the Training Center and the Swiss Hotel Management Academy Lucerne (Schweizerische Hotelfachschule Luzern (SHL)
– each year passes a certificate confirmation procedure.